At Mayfair Global Education we take a great care for students who are aspiring to crack the GRE.
Preparation for GRE is not like any other exams. It is one of the most rigorous coaching processes that we follow over the year that ensures success for the students. This is because GRE itself is a more detailed and comprehensive exams when compared to the other aptitude tests. It includes a number of sections in each of which a particular student needs to perform well in order to secure a decent enough percentile figure.
Why GRE is important?
GRE is an evaluation exam which is divided into two categories. The first category is called the GRE General Test which comprises of areas like analytical writing skills, verbal reasoning, critical thinking, and of course quantitative evaluation.
The second category of the test is called the GRE Subject Test wherein the subject knowledge of the individual candidate is evaluated. Our premium GRE training ensures that your percentile score is later of the 90’s and your chances of getting into a proper university flourishes.
Structure of GRE tests:
GRE is a multiple stage multiple choice evaluation exam which is divided into three categories. The first category comprises of verbal reasoning where the student’s ability to comprehend and analyze written statements are being evaluated. It is a test which determines a student’s skill in English and understanding the crux of the language.
The second section is all about quantitative reasoning and problem solving wherein students have to interpret graphs and figures and answer some of the questions related to the particular problem. We at Mayfair Global Education take separate classes for problem solving and quantitative methods so that the students get a good grasp of the kind of assignments they will be given during the actual test.
The third section of the test is all about analytical writing. This section measures your skill of critical thinking and also your writing prowess. Often despite our clear understanding we are unable to jot down anything in the form of logical sentences. That is why, we at Mayfair Global Education often take extra care in improving the reasoning and writing skills of our candidates.
The analytical writing and reasoning section will be allotted a total timeline of 30 to 35 minutes. The verbal reasoning and the quantitative reasoning sections are also assigned the same amount of time. Each of the sections is graded separately and then cumulative scores are published at the end.
How can Mayfair Global Education help you score the highest score?
- With over 20 years of experience in dealing with candidates appearing for the GRE we exactly aware of the kind of hurdles they face.
- All our guides and mentors are accustomed with the pattern and nature of questions that are going to be set during a GRE and wit their experience they guide the students accordingly.
- We teach our students in smaller batches so that they get special attention from the trained tutors and get a chance to polish their skills in all the four departments of the test.
- We focus on all the three segments of the test in each of our session. Our tutors understand that it is the average score that counts at the end and that is why we try and make you equally good in all the three segments.
- Classes are held two to four times each week so that you can adjust your timing after your regular courses or work schedule.
- The best part is that we give personal attention to each of the students so that they develop skills and ability in each of the sections required for scoring a higher band in the test.
- We equip our candidates with special strategies which enable them to plan the test accordingly. Make people make the mistake of committing too much for all the questions in one particular section and then neglecting the other two. That is why we at Mayfair Global Education tell our candidates to focus on scoring well in all the sections instead of focusing only on one particular section.
- Over the years we have realized that students from India either lack in the verbal and writing ability (if they are from science and technology background) or they are not well versed with the quantitative analysis (if they are from the arts and humanities background). Thus in order to bring about a parity in all the four sections we provide special emphasis on the subjects which need more focus for the particular candidate.
- Apart from the training provided in the classroom environment we also offer an ample collection of study materials so that the candidates can go back home and practice on their own. In super-competitive exams like the GRE it is important that the students practice a lot and keeping that in mind we design the materials.
- We offer CDs and sample papers so that the particular candidate earns accuracy and also gets accustomed to the test environment.
- Our faculty believes in offering personalized mentoring and guidance so that each and every candidate, who enrolls into our GRE program, can gain the confidence of clearing the test with ease and scores a high band.
- We have at our disposal a substantial online library where you can hunt for resources which will help you clear certain doubts or improve your vocabulary. We believe in making you ready in all possible way so that your first attempt only seals the deal for the university of your dreams.
- We arrange for a number of simulated online tests which will give you a feel of the actual GRE exam. So, by the time you actually sit for your GRE exam you will not be up for any kind of surprises.
Fees for Graduate Record Examinations
The fee for registering for GRE is US $205 which is coming to around INR 14,000. If you want to cancel you should do before four days of the date of exam.
0.00 average based on 0 ratings