Malaysia is gradually becoming one of the most desired study destinations in Asia alongside Singapore. Equipped with some top-notch infrastructural facilities and international level faculty, the Malaysian universities are equivalent to any western educational center.
Kuala Lumpur as a city has developed immensely over the last few decades and now the environment and the atmosphere is student-friendly. The multi-cultural vibe of the city attracts many young students from all over the globe and it is a perfect opportunity for the students from Hyderabad to study and settle there.
Why Malaysia is a perfect destination to study for students from Hyderabad?
- The academic infrastructure in Malaysia has improved by a great extent over the last five years and now it has become one of the most desired study destinations for Indian student.
- The students from Hyderabad would not feel isolated or too detached from their homeland due to the proximity to India and a shared culture of the place with our country.
- English speaking Indian students already will enjoy a benefit over the other students who would not be able to speak accurate English.
- The Malaysian universities have recently gained global reputation and there are many faculties from the United Kingdom, the United States, and Australia who are teaching there. So, as an Indian student you can actually get a very decent exposure when you choose a destination so close to your home.
- The cost of education in Malaysia is quite affordable when compared to the other foreign destinations and that is the reason why we often say that choosing to study in a country like Malaysia is a ‘smart choice’
- The average graduate income in Malaysia is also pretty high and it amounts to as much as RM 2,000 to RM 5,300. Depending on the nature of your job and degree your salary will vary.
- The best part is that these salaries get revised every year and the thriving economy of the country allows you to enjoy a luxurious lifestyle.
- Last but not the least, if you ever feel homesick you just need to book a flight and come back to India within hours. Home is always accessible when you choose to study in some place like Malaysia.
What Universities Does Mayfair Global Education Choose for the Students of Hyderabad?
We at Mayfair Global Education do not believe in sending students to B-graded universities abroad which will not only jeopardize their careers but will also pose a lot of financial damage. That is why we only target the globally rated Malaysian universities for placing our students.
The Malaysian universities which we normally target include Universiti Malaya , Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Universiti Putra Malaysia, Universiti Sains Malaysia , Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Universiti Teknologi Petronas, Universiti Utara Malaysia and many more.
What Courses do we suggest our Hyderabad based students to pursue in Malaysia?
Malaysia is a hub for gaining degrees in fields like tourism and hospitality. Due to its massive tourism industry the best courses available in the country are pertaining to hospitality, tourism, and culinary sciences.
Apart from that Malaysia is also famous for some off-beat subjects like agriculture, micro-biology, and bio-chemistry. Student having knack in life science and biology often pursue a career in a place like Malaysia as the research infrastructure is one of the best in entire Asia.
Also apart from these fields Malaysia is a perfect destination for studying regular engineering courses and the universities there have a reputation of offering international placements in countries like the United Kingdom and the United States.
Is the cost manageable by a candidate from Hyderabad?
As overseas study constancy in Hyderabad we at Mayfair Global Education believe in letting our candidates know about the potential cost that they are going to incur if they wish to pursue a degree in Malaysia.
However, the good news is that the cost of education in Malaysia is quite affordable when compared to the other western countries and even Asian countries like South Korea. The average cost of graduation ranges between RM 40,000 per year and RM 95,000 per year. The costs are now comparable to any engineering college or B-school here in India. The accommodation facilities are also easily available and there is a huge Indian community which often comes handy when you are studying or working in a foreign country.
How does Mayfair Global Education help Hyderabad based Students?
We are not a consultancy who will only focus on the top scorers thereby leaving out the above-average scores in the assessment exams. It is a fact that irrespective of your score you can still land-up in a decent enough university abroad.
There are many quality universities in countries like Malaysia. So even if your scores are not up to your expectations we still advise you to undergo a counseling to sort out the options.
If the options match your score and background then we encourage students to pursue the education instead of wasting another year preparing for the same exam. We have list top graded universities in all of the above mentioned universities which will readily take you in.
It is a classic mistake to assume that your scores will only allow you to cruise the seas and land you in the country and university of your dream. Foreign education demands more than just scoring well in your aptitude tests.
You really need to write a proper application essay and provide accurate and flawless documentation to impress the board. But worry not because we will be there for you. We are one of the only few overseas education consultant in Hyderabad who helps individual students with their documentation process and overall application. We at Mayfair Global Education help the students by editing their documentation thoroughly. Often students make the mistake of committing careless mistakes in their application process thereby jeopardizing their chance of getting admitted to a reputed university.
That is why our team of experts will provide special attention to the details written and drafted by you and will conduct a thorough cross-check to ensure that everything is spic-n-span in your overall application process. Remember that the application itself represents you in the university. The authorities there will judge you on the basis of the application and the documents you send over, even before meeting you.