Mayfair Global Education is the only study abroad consultancy in New Delhi that covers a wide range of countries to choose from for the candidates. Singapore is one of the most preferred locations when it comes to pursuing a course and a career.
Singapore, in many ways, is an ideal place for Indian students to go and study. Not only it is closer to home when compared to other popular destinations but also at the same time the quality of education is quite high when compared to most of the Indian universities.
Why Singapore is a perfect destination to study for students from Delhi?
- Quite affordable in comparison to other foreign destinations, Singapore offers a great chance for the Indian students to get access to a huge resource of knowledge and research, something which is hard to find back home.
- For students from New Delhi it is like a home away from home. The presence of strong Indian communities is often helpful. During our experience in dealing with candidates we have observed that many of them fall prey to homesickness during their stay at a foreign place. However, due to the proximity of the place from New Delhi, the chances of that is less when it comes to Singapore.
- Singapore offers a great vibe to the students as far as research and education are concerned. Hosting a huge number of international students, each year, Singapore has proved to be one of the best student-friendly cities of the world.
- Singapore is obviously the finance and banking hub of South East Asia. Lots of reputed banks like in the form of Barclays Capital, BNP Paribas, Credit Sussie, and Prudential have their headquarters in Singapore. At Mayfair Global Education we advise young students to pursue a career in finance at Singapore because not only that they get quality jobs after graduation but at the same time they get access to quality research papers done in the field.
- Being a small nation Singapore is seriously suffering from a shortage of skills especially in the sectors like finance and banking, hospitality, tourism, and logistics. Though it is true that the universities are doing their best to supply the industry with fresh and qualified resources but at the same time the numbers are too low to meet the requirements. So it is a big opportunity for the students from Delhi to go there and build a decent enough career.
- The average salary of a business development officer in Singapore is SD $65,694 whilst the average income of a software engineer is SD $58,594. If you are pursuing a career in Finance or Banking then after getting a job, you might earn an average of SD $45,747. All the figures are in Singaporean dollars and with the increase in the demands of jobs the average salary is also spiking up.
What Universities Does Mayfair Global Education Choose for the Students of New Delhi?
Singapore has quite a lot of state-funded quality universities along with some privately managed polytechnics. At Mayfair Global Education we only focus on the best universities of Singapore which has the impeccable record of placing students in the industry.
Apart from the fabulous government-run universities there are many prominent polytechnics all across the city which not only offers quality education but also at the same time has gained adequate international recognition.
We at Mayfair Global Education place our students only in the reputed polytechnics which hold a tremendous record in placing students in top-notch industries. The likes of Singapore Polytechnic (SP), the famous Nanyang Polytechnic University (NYP), the Republic Polytechnic (RP), the Ngee Ann Polytechnic (NAP), and of course the Temasek Polytechnic (TP) are the top universities in which we place our students.
What Courses do we suggest our New Delhi based students to pursue in Singapore?
Singapore can quite easily be regarded as the hub for technical education. If you are seeking foreign education in engineering and technology then Singapore presents itself with the most affordable option.
The engineering colleges in Singapore have not only gained reputation throughout the South East Asia but also at the same time they have gained recognition worldwide. Starting from electronics and telecommunication, information technology, civil engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering to more modern courses like biotechnology, aeronautics engineering, architecture and robotics, Singapore offers you a wide horizon to choose from.
Now apart from these highly rated engineering courses Singapore also offers quality education in the fields of finance, management, and hospitality. So, students who are looking forward to build a career in the hospitality and service sector can also benefit vastly by pursuing a course in Singapore.
If you are from New Delhi and thinking of pursuing a course in hotel management or something related to the hospitality industry then pursuing a course from Singapore is a far better career move than doing it from some un-reputed colleges in New Delhi. A degree from Singapore will not only give you a global recognition but also at the same time will allow you to grab a job in one of the most recognized places of the city.
Same applies for students who are thinking about pursuing degrees in Finance and Banking. With a degree from one of the finest universities of Singapore you can land up in a job in one of the premier banks or the financial institutions. And the best bit is that the cost of education is not as high when compared to the cost you incur in pursuing a degree from the United States or the United Kingdom.
Is the cost manageable by a candidate from Delhi?
At Mayfair Global Education we believe in maintaining utmost transparency. Unlike the other consultancies in the business we do not leave our candidates blindfolded with incomplete information.
The tuition fees in Singapore universities range between 10000 SGD$ and 15000 SGD$ per annum. This is coming to be around INR 500000 to INR 600000 approximately, per year. It is quite cheap when you compare it with the other destinations like Australia, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
The accommodation cost also varies according to the type and nature of lodging you choose. Normally the cost ranges between 750 SDG$ and 2000 SDG$. So, in total the entire cost of education and accommodation in Singapore is coming to around INR 700000 to INR 750000.
So, now that you have gained estimation about the cost that you might incur let us tell you how we are going to help you with the matter so that you get an admission in a quality Singaporean university.
How does Mayfair Global Education help Delhi based Students?
We at Mayfair Global Education are helping New Delhi based students to choose the right path to the future for over 22 years now. So far we have an impeccable record of placing over 2200 students in the best universities of Australia, Singapore, Canada, United Kingdom, and the United States of America.
With careful guidance and thorough counselling we make sure that you get the best possible opportunity that is available in front of you.
At Mayfair Global Education we do not believe in one-solution-fit-for-all kind of strategy. Our service starts with the individual students with their respective merits and aspirations. Accordingly we offer personal profiling to them so that we can assess their unique capacity and field of interest.
We have at our disposal some experienced admission counselors who not only take into account you qualifications and academic scores but also will conduct a thorough psychological profiling of the candidate in order to determine the correct country and the university. The Psychometric Assessment is as additional evaluation we conduct after considering the academic scores, the career goals, the financial background of the student, and also whether the person has any sort of work experience.
All these parameters together contribute to a comprehensive profiling of a candidate. Now based on these profiles we make more accurate estimation regarding the matter of selecting Singapore as an ideal educational destination for you.
Your GRE, GMAT, or SAT scores will just guarantee a chance for you to apply for a particular university. Many students of Delhi make the mistake of thinking that only cracking these assessment exams is enough to get into some of the best collages in the country like Singapore. But the reality is that you need to provide proper documents along with application write-ups in order to get admission in one of the colleges abroad.
We at Mayfair Global Education help the students by editing their documentation thoroughly. Often students make the mistake of committing careless mistakes in their application process thereby jeopardizing their chance of getting admitted to a reputed university.
That is why our team of experts will provide special attention to the details written and drafted by you and will conduct a thorough cross-check to ensure that everything is spic-n-span in your overall application process. Remember that the application itself represents you in the university. The authorities there will judge you on the basis of the application and the documents you send over, even before meeting you.